What is DaDa FreeTalk?
DaDa Freetalk is a flexible version of the online teaching classes offered by DaDa. You can open up time slots to be booked by students for assisted English conversation with freetalk topics to Chinese students aged 4-16.
Requirements – DaDa Freetalk
- Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
- NO DEGREE REQUIRED
- Teaching Certificate (TESOL, TEFL, Celta)
- Here is a discounted TESOL certification for $19
What equipment do I need?
- A computer or laptop with a webcam (HD webcam preferred).
- A headset with microphone.
- Stable Internet connection (Download speed: 10mbps; Upload speed: 2mbps).
- Google Chrome browser
How to be successful at the DaDa Freetalk interview?
- Skype interview
- Good internet connection (wired connection preferred).
- A headset with microphone and a webcam (HD webcam preferred).
How to be a successful Freetalk teacher?
- Personalization: asking questions to help student relate the content or concept to their life
-Asking questions based on the student's reaction
-Make extensions on key word and relate the key words to real life
-Appropriate language use
- Feedback：correcting student's errors and gives praise to encourage the student
-Guide the student to say whole sentences
-Correct the student's mistakes (grammar/pronunciation)
-Reward your students and help them to build confidence
- Checking understanding: ensuring the student understand concepts and meaning
-Instruction Checking Questions(ICQ) and Concept Checking Questions(CCQ)
-Review what you have learned
- Critical thinking (especially for higher level students)
Pay – DaDa Freetalk
Pay rate: 10.08USD per hour( 4.2USD per class)
Your salary scheme consists of:
Base pay rate: 10.08 USD per hour/ 4.2 USD per class
Reward of rebooking class: 0.2USD per class-
Reward of positive comment: 0.4USD per class
Payment through Payoneer or Bank Transfer
Bookings – DaDa FreeTalk
- How long is each class?
Each class is 25minutes.
- Is there any last-minute classes?
No, the students can only book the classes 15 hours in advance.
- What hours can teachers pick?
- Classes run every day! You can decide your own timetable.
- The time slots are 7am-9pm Beijing time.
- Peak hours are: 6pm-9pm Beijing time.
- How does the booking work?
Students and parents will choose your classes based on your profile, and they also choose the freetalk topics they want to discuss.