Teach English online to young ESL students in class sizes of 1-2.
Landi English, a world-leading online education company, “the Great Brand” reward winner has the mission to offer more children a better opportunity to learn English.
With a stable schedule and fixed pair of students, Landi English looks to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while teachers can also gain a strong sense of achievement.
So far, they have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, and over 20,000 students have joined.
- Competitive pay
- Stable booking rate
- Incentives based on teaching performance.
- Referral bonus: 80 USD per qualified referral
- Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen at Landi, because they have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
- A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- All set curriculum: They collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and is officially licensed the Starlight Series curriculum.
Teachers should be:
- Creative and energetic
- Excellent communications skills
- Present lessons in a fun and exciting way
- Able to instruct subject K12 English according to a model curriculum, using core standards.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S., UK or Canada
- Neutral accent (speaks English at idiomatic level)
- Secure internet connection
- Desktop computer/laptop
- Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room
$10 – $18 per hour. Additional attendance bonuses as well as finished class incentives paid.
- Minimum 12 hours of teaching each week. (3hrs per day, 4 days a week) during peak hours: 18:00 to 21:00 Beijing time.
- Landi uses a student / teacher bonding system. This means that you see the same students twice a week. Mondays and Thursdays run together. Tuesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays and Sundays. Therefore if you have a student booked on Monday at 19:00, you’ll see the same student again on Thursday at 19:00
- Schedules are fixed – therefore perfect for individuals seeking stability. Allowance is made for emergency as well as regular leave.
Tips for Interview
Tips for Preparing the Demo Lesson
Maintain energy and enthusiasm for teaching and
the material throughout the demo.
II. Child-Friendliness & Passion
Show love and caring for children along with
passion for a teaching career.
Use correct and clear intonation according to different pages and
IV. Body Language & Facial Expressions
Be animated and overly expressive to the student, keep their attention and peak their interest in learning and experiencing a new language.
V. Talking Speed
Speak slowly and steadily, and use very simple
language to help students understand better.
VI. Instructions ‘Easy & Simple’ is the key.
Use basic words with gestures and give clear instructions to students.
VII. Extrude the Teaching Points
Deliver and cover the target teaching points of the material. Make reasonable adjustments to the teaching method on different pages.
VIII. Error Correction
Provide timely and appropriate error correction in an encouraging
and positive way.
Give timely and appropriate verbal encouragements, with the associated
gestures to students.
X. Observation & Interaction
Pay full attention to students' reactions and make effective
interactions with them.
Elicit students' responses and maximize students' practice time.
XII. Time Management
Make full and reasonable use of time and rationally allocate the time
for teaching each page.
XIII. Teaching Environment
Prepare in advance a bright, interesting and child-friendly teaching
background visible to the camera.
XIV. Props, Realia & Teaching Aids
Use of additional items (related with the material) to enhance the learning experience, (flashcards, puppets, instruments, etc.)
XV. Diverse Teaching Method
Such as: making effective use of props, design activities and interactions (games, competitions, role-plays, etc.) closely related
with the material; designing vivid reward
systems for students.
Be able to cope with different situations and make smooth transitions, such as: when students are silent or speak Chinese, or when they share items irrelevant to the class, etc.
Frequently refer to both students by name, enable interactions between the students, and be able to make interesting extensions engaging both students based on the material.
Simply click the button below to begin your application with Landi English:
Not For You? Don't Worry…