My name is Jason and I used to be a janitor with no money. Since then I have lived completely off passive online income for 2 years whilst seeing the world.
- I turned an online English teaching job into a passive income that earned thousands of pounds every month.
- Then it all disappeared…
- I repeated the process and started earning it even more
- At this point, I decided to break the pattern before it disappeared again…
I made a Money Plan to not only stop income disappearing into thin air, but also to make it grow into more money. By reading this Money Plan you will gain my acquired knowledge, without enduring the three years of trials and tribulations I experienced to develop the knowledge myself.
Let me tell you a little more about how it all started
When I first started my quest to make online income, I was cleaning toilets, living in a hostel bunk bed in a room full of twenty strangers. Needless to say, I started my online income journey with £0. I had previously quit my old 9-5 office job in the hopes of creating a successful online business – which didn’t work out as quickly as I initially thought.
The hostel cleaning job paid no money, but each daily cleaning shift earned me a nightly sleep in my top bunk-bed. I had an online English teaching job that I could barely do due to poor shared hostel WiFi.
I was elbow deep cleaning my sixteenth toilet of the night at 4am on my 26th birthday. I then got a buzz on my phone; it was an email stating that I had received my first payment from my new online teaching job…I had just been paid £80. That was all the money I had for the whole month. I continued to scrub the toilet with a sense of dread for my future – I knew something had to change.
Back to present day
Whilst writing this paragraph in present day, I received an email on my phone that I had just earned £90 in passive income. Then another one saying £15, Then another one saying £100. And now the only toilet I clean is the one in my apartment, without twenty other strangers sleeping around me.
Sounds good right? Well sort of…
During this time I have experienced financial highs, financial crisis and realised I didn’t have a clue what I was doing financially…until I made a plan.
And now I am sharing that plan with you, because I wish someone shared it with me decades ago.
Who this book is for…
You should read this book if you’ve ever found yourself in the following scenarios:
- Your monthly paycheque seems to disappear and you have no idea where it all goes.
- You want to grow your income but it seems near impossible to achieve.
- Your wish that you had started saving much earlier in your life so you’d be in a better situation now.
- You feel overwhelmed by money and organising your finances is your Mount Everest.
- You’re an online teacher or freelancer earning next to nothing and are questioning how this could ever be a worthwhile income.
- You’re an online teacher or freelancer earning comfortably but don’t have a solid plan to help your money grow.
I know all of these scenarios because they’re all scenarios that I have experienced throughout my life.
This book will tell you:
- How I turned my part-time online teaching income into more than I was earning in my old full-time 9-5 job.
- How I then created a passive income on the side that completely eclipsed my non-passive earnings.
- How I then organised this income to live a life full of travel, reinvest to keep it growing, generate a monthly savings and keep my tax bill low.
- How I used budgeting techniques to make that monthly savings bigger.
- How I set-up a wealth building plan to turn my savings into even more passive income and strive towards reaching financial independence.
This book does not exist to tell you to live life exactly like me. It is not telling you to quit your 9-5 job in pursuit of full-time passive online income – trust me, it’s hard and each day that goes by I fear it all dropping to zero (because it did…before I made this plan).
However, if you are pursuing online income as a side-pursuit alongside your regular job – or if you are currently unemployed and want to pursue online income in-between applications and job interviews, then this guide is a great way to get your online income organised before it even starts rolling in.
I wish I had it all organised from the very beginning, but I am just a normal guy who made a lot of mistakes and learned from them – and I hope my mistakes can help you learn also!
If you’re ready, it’s time for me to guide you through each step that I took to develop this plan. I will be sharing my personal journey with each one, as well as providing all of the useful knowledge I acquired along the way. You can use it to relate to your own experience as you glide your way up the steps.