How long are Gogokid classes?
- 1-1 lessons lasting 25 minutes.
- 5 minutes between classes to fill out a short evaluation form.
- The lesson plan is laid out for you and has songs and interactive activities
- No extensive lesson planning is needed.
- Option to download teaching materials from the Gogokid teaching portal.
Gogokid Requirements – do you need a degree for Gogokid?
- You will need a computer and headset
- A fast internet connection (test here)
- You must have a teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA)
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or above
- You must be a native English speaker from the United States or Canada
- Pay range is from $7.00-$10.00 for a 25-minute lesson.
- Earn more by increasing your credit score.
- Your credit score starts at 100. Once it increases to 110, you will get a 10% increase in pay.
- Your credit score increases as you teach more classes.
- Pay is once a month via PayPal.
Gogokid Credit Score
Gogokid Hours and Schedule
Monday-Friday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am–10pm.
You can choose your regular availability within this time frame.
Communication with Gogo kid
Gogokid Teacher Portal
Career Development with Gogokid
Have the chance to be interviewer/recruiter/trainer/mentor/social media specialist and even work as a full-time staff in their office.
What makes a good Gogokids teacher?
- Lesson Preparation
- Teaching Attitude
- Student Engagement
- Classroom Management
- ESL Techniques
Gogokid Introduction Video
Your introduction video is what will attract students to your classes:
How Do I Apply for Gogokid? – Head to the Gogokid Teacher's Portal Below:
Gogokid Application Process
After applying, be sure to join the official Facebook group for help through the application process.