After making so much content based off of my information articles, I came to a realization…
…me reading from my phone whilst sat in front of a camera wasn't the best way to distribute information.
Converting videos into articles is easy thanks to transcription…but I wanted to find a better way to convert articles into videos…
…And I found it!
This is a piece of software that makes video content production incredibly simple.
Take a look at my demo video of Content Samurai and follow along with the free trial:
The way it works is…
- You select or create a theme and colour scheme for your video
- You then paste in your article and it then converts each paragraph into slides – like a slideshow.
- It will then analyse the keywords within the text and find an appropriate image from a stock image library. (You can also add your own video to the slides)
- Next you can add music or record a voice track to go with your slides.
- Then it is ready to be downloaded!
And there you have a quick and easy way to make an informative video.
Give Content Samurai a go yourself with the free trial below:
For more tools like this, check out the resource page below: